What is Intromental Design Agency?
Intromental Design Agency is a web and graphic design company based out of Wake Forest, North Carolina.
What started out more than 10 years ago as a sister-company to Intromental Management (internationally well known booking agency and artist representation), in order to help the bands connected with the management to obtain cheap artwork and web presence, has over the years developed into a full-fledged design agency.
Our work ranges from designing websites, performing day-to-day webmaster duties, creating album covers and stunning booklets, to much more. It's a lot of fun to use our creative side like that, and it's very rewarding delivering a product that your customer is satisfied with.
With our qualifications, enthusiasm for the trade, a willingness to always learn more, and our undying passion for the aesthetic beauty of graphic designs, we feel that we are be able to meet your requests at best.
- Of course we have to mention this first, as there's nothing more important than the customer. Without you we wouldn't be doing this, right? It is important that we listen and understand your message, and it is important that we convey it into print or web exactly the way you wanted it, matching the conceptual vision you have in mind.
- We aim to make any and all websites or graphic prints unique. We live in a world filled by mediocrity and "same-old". That's just not going to cut it - we want to create something that looks original and something the represents forward thinking rather than rehashing old formulas.
- Whether we're building a new website or creating advertisements, the end result has to be functional to the viewer. The people browsing the homepage or those looking at a print, need to be able to find the information they are looking for right away, and in the online situation with as few clicks as possible.
Content Over Noise
- There's a message you want to get through, and it should not be hidden behind graphic parts that doesn't have any relevance. It's all about showcasing the product in a pleasing environment, without drowning it in filler material.
- Any website has to meet certain standards, such as cross-browser compability, loading time, working platform (desktop or mobile phone), flash-environment vs flash-free and much more. Same goes for print design; which color mode to use (cmyk vs rgb spectrum) when, which sizes, bleeds and other standards different printing companies use etc. We always strive to be updated on the very latest, and always try to adjust to the industry standards.
- You don't just create a homepage and expect it to "sit there". You want it to climb to the top of the search engines, and we can help you achieve that. We will build a homepage that the search engines will recognize and rank high, including setting up the right meta-tags, helping you with promotional tools, and even assisting you in setting up social media such as twitter, facebook, lastFM, myspace etc.
- Wouldn't you want your homepage to take advantage of the latest technology? Why not use the fact that mobile phones are the future, and everyone would like to view their favorite websites on-the-go? We're all for that, and we're proud to say that we have created some of the very first mobile websites for musicians worldwide.
- Let's face it, everyone is working on a budget these days. The economy is nowhere as strong as it used to be, and noone can afford the same commodities as they used to. We will work with you on your budget and create something that fits your needs for the money you're willing to spend. Let's talk about it, and see what can be done.